Pipeline Operation, Safety and Rehabilitation
We individually train your sales and technical staff.
- Reduces energy consumption
- Reduces wear when conveying abrasive materials
- Ensures rapid replacement of components
- Protects from corrosion
Maintenance and expanding of water infrastructure is a key cost factor for utility companies, so proper planning and cost-efficient execution are important measures for obtaining high efficiency.
- Analysis of rehabilitation priorities
- Long term rehabilitation strategies
- Process and material selection
Selecting pipe and piping materials involves many factors. Finding the most suitable materials is crucial for a project’s success with consequences for decades.
Our long-term expertise and experience in this field guarantees reliable support in identifying strengths and weaknesses of various pipe materials and connection methods.